Monday 9 July 2012

My birthday

Mhhhh today marks my 36th Birthday! How do I feel? I feel great!

  1. I thank God for blessing me with a petite body frame otherwise I`d be feeling OLD :(- 
  2. That can only mean one thing! I feel much younger than my age. And this is a great feeling! I have a new hair cut...ati shaggy locks + maroon permanent dye.
Here is the me-new look :)-
(the  photo has refused to upload itself....will try again sometime later)
My latest look

What a transformation?
From this, (ya that is - was my hair incase you are wondering)
When i was a young gal


To this, (This was after loosing quite some hairline during breastfeeding of my precious daughter)
A long bob after giving birth to Pendo


Plain afro
Then grew some baby / immature locks for three weeks! (I couldn't handle the whiteness the gel always left my scalp with every single day. And so i went to my hairdresser who had fixed them locks and requested her to wash them away! Would you believe the shock this gave her?...i saw the feeling of disappointment in her eyes...but yes, them whitish locks / scalp and itchy one for that matter had to be dealt with.) Off i went completely natural for sometime.

Then finally i got something that i really like and am comfortable with...and lets see how far we will go with this "shaggy" look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coping during these perilous Coronavirus Season.

I haven't penned on this personal blog for such a long time! Now that the whole world has been urged to go on self quarantine and keepin...