Sunday 13 May 2012

This is a polite Sunday

Mmmh... i don't know if anyone else feels the same way I do about not going to church.

Would you believe it that I haven't been to church in like 3 months in a row? I do not feel guilty at all..and dont get me wrong. I haven't lost my faith in Christ.

Just a season of wanting to stay at home on Sundays...However, Ill not go scott free as i must admit that i feel a little guilty for not taking ny daughter to Sunday school...

I promise my self that i shall take her to Sunday school when my heart feels at ease to physically worship at KCC.

Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coping during these perilous Coronavirus Season.

I haven't penned on this personal blog for such a long time! Now that the whole world has been urged to go on self quarantine and keepin...